The Emerging Leaders of St. Francis House
The Emerging Leaders are a group of young professionals in Greater Boston who are rising stars in their fields, and strive to make social responsibility inspiring, thought-provoking, and fun! They are committed to engaging their peers in philanthropy and volunteerism and give $200 or more each year to support the life-saving mission of St. Francis House.
“For me volunteering at St. Francis House is a humbling
privilege. The guests here are so appreciative of the
volunteers and staff, that I always leave feeling as though I received far more
from the men and women than I was able to give to them.” - Kellie
What do they do?
Together, the Emerging Leaders build a sense of community, increasing awareness
about homelessness, and assisting the guests of St. Francis House as
they rebuild their lives. The group works together to plan and promote signature events, and to help raise funds through those events. They also participate through:
• Networking • Donating
• Volunteering • Advocating
What are some benefits of being an Emerging Leader?
• Lunch with a St. Francis House Board Member
• Invitation to the Founder’s Society Appreciation Event
• Coffee with Executive Director Karen LaFrazia
• Recognition on this website and in our newsletter
• Meeting like-minded young professionals
• A letter commending your philanthropic efforts, sent to the CEO of your company, or to the manager of your choice
Want more information about the Emerging Leaders?
Click to learn more.
Please email us to learn more or to receive occasional updates on events and activities, such as Race to the Finish Line and the holiday gift drive for residents of our Next Step program.